Lotus L-39 V1.35 released (December 7, 2010) - Printable Version
+- Lotus Simulations - Support Forums (http://www.lotussim.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Forum Registration / Getting Started (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Lotus L-39 V1.35 released (December 7, 2010) (/showthread.php?tid=604)
Lotus L-39 V1.35 released (December 7, 2010) - Lotus - 12-09-2010 05:12 PM
A new version of the L-39 is available for those who have purchased prior to December 7, 2010. You can get the new version by simply re-downloading your L-39 package from your account at Simmarket or FSPilotshop. All FlightsimStore customers are already using v1.35 and are up to date.
If you have any difficulties obtaining the updated version please register here by following the instructions in this "how to register" post in this public forum. FSpilotshop customers may be asked to pay $5 to reactivate their downloads if they have purchased more than one year ago. If this is the case for you then please do register on this forum so that you can access a free link to this latest version.
If you purchased the L-39 after December 7, 2010 from any of the vendors please disregard this post, you should have the latest version already.
Before installing the new version please make sure to completely uninstall your current L-39 package. This new version 1.35 is a full installer, not a patch.
Fixes/Improvements in this version:
1. Landing lights have greatly improved smoothness when taking off or landing from the VC. No more ugly visible steps in brightness.
2. Fixed a small rendering error that could potentially cause polygon flickering around the engine intakes on the external model. So far I've only seen this happen on Nvidia 400 series video cards.
3. Disabled the landing light effect completely during daytime (since you can't see it anyway) to mitigate problems that they have with heavy fog when they're turned on. There is nothing I can do about similar problems at dawn and dusk in fog unfortunately, just an FSX limitation.
4. Lotussim house colours and Breitling 2010 paint added to install.
5. This version includes the fixes from the previous 1.31 and 1.32 patches.
-Mike Johnson, Lotus Simulations