Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lotu1456/public_html/forums/inc/class_parser.php on line 631

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lotu1456/public_html/forums/inc/class_parser.php on line 352

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lotu1456/public_html/forums/inc/class_parser.php on line 352

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lotu1456/public_html/forums/inc/class_parser.php on line 378

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lotu1456/public_html/forums/inc/class_parser.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lotu1456/public_html/forums/inc/class_parser.php on line 380

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lotu1456/public_html/forums/inc/class_parser.php on line 381

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/lotu1456/public_html/forums/inc/class_parser.php on line 387
Member Forum Access: How to register...

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Member Forum Access: How to register...
08-14-2009, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2013 07:01 PM by Lotus.)
Exclamation Member Forum Access: How to register...
-------------

Access to the members area forums for L-39 support, screenshots, and the multiplayer speed dating service, is restricted to accounts with proof of purchase information.

1. To access these forums please first ensure your email spam filters are off temporarily, then register your user name on this forum and reply to your confirmation email. After that please log in, and send a private message to me (Lotus) with the following information:

- Your real name (or the name of the person who purchased the L-39 for you)
- The vendor you purchased your L-39 from, ie: Simmarket, FS Pilotshop, or Flight Sim Store (FSS)
- The email address you used during purchase with that vendor

2. After forum registration and confirmation you can send me a private message with this info by clicking the "PM" button below this post.

3. After I receive this information you will be granted access to the support and member forums within 24 hours at most, but usually much less than that. Please login again within that time period and your account should be verified.

If you have any pre-purchase questions or comments at all please feel free to email me at lotus@lotussim.com and I will be more than happy to answer them.

If you have any difficulties registering on the forum, do not receive your registration email, or do not receive member status within 24 hours of providing confirmation, then please email me at the above address or private message me on this forum and I will get the issue sorted out as quickly as possible.

I offer my most sincere apologies for this inconvenience to honest customers and those curious about the L-39. Unfortunately the rampant piracy of my work leaves me little choice but to confirm legitimate user purchase information before I can provide support. I truly wish this were not necessary.

In the interest of being totally forthright and honest with potential customers, you will find a regularly updated and publicly viewable post of all outstanding product issues and bugs in this forum, as well as the status of any pending fixes.

Thanks very much for your understanding and support.

-Mike Johnson, Lotus Simulations
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed